Fashion Pakistan (or Millennial Fashion) is brought to you by Fashion Pakistan, herein after referred to as The Company.
You must read the following Terms & Conditions thoroughly before participating.
By participating in Fashion Pakistan/Millennial Fashion, you unconditionally agree to these Terms & Conditions. By accepting these terms, you also agree to The Company’s right as the final decision making authority in all cases, with its decision being final and binding for all.
The Company has the right to amend the term(s) stated here at any point in time during the campaign.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Participation is valid for user residing in Pakistan only
- Participation is valid for both males & females
- Participants should have a degree in Fashion from a reputed and recognized institution (OR) seven years of retail acumen
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- All degree related documents should be submitted as a hard copy (attested)
- Designers must present original ideas; for the shortlisting and the Millennial show – any designer found in violation will be disqualified immediately
- No participant should be found spreading misinformation regarding their competition – any designer found in violation will be disqualified immediately
- The Company has the right to accept or reject any entry without citing any reason whatsoever.
- The Company’s decision on the finalists/winners will be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
- The Company’s decision in all matters of the promotion/campaign shall be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate entry, or modify the rules if necessary as and when needed.
Winners will be adjudged on signature styles, creativity and innovation. Using inspirations from past designers or collections is welcomed as far as it reflects your own signature style and what you have added on to the inspiration. Furthermore, creativity in silhouettes, patterns and styles to capture current/future fashion trends is welcome however originality must be maintained.
Participants will be judged on the presentation, harmony and the novelty of their designs.
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
Share your complete and correct details with The Company when you enter the promotion so that we have complete information to contact you.
Your personal information gathered during the registration process, will be strictly confidential and under no circumstances would be shared with anyone outside the company or brand territory.
All trademarks, logos and color schemes used in this campaign are intellectual properties of Fashion Pakistan and any unauthorized use, copy and infringements of the company’s intellectual property shall entail civil as well as criminal liabilities.
Any content provided by the user shall become the property of Fashion Pakistan absolute, exclusive rights to use, reproduce, publish, promote and utilize the details however and wherever the company requires.
By participating in this activity the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The above mentioned terms and conditions can change with/without prior notice.
All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Electronic Data Protection Act 2005 (the “Act”).
Fashion Pakistan is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
Fashion Pakistan reserves the rights to publish the winner’s photos for marketing campaigns. The users’ data can be utilized by Fashion Pakistan for research and promotional purposes only.
Fashion Pakistan’s decision on any matters relating to this activity shall be final and binding. Fashion Pakistan reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
You will be held responsible for all data shared under your name with Fashion Pakistan.